I have a reputation in my family for choosing awesome entertainment content in terms of story. I thought I’d share some of my favorites to binge, since we’re all cooped up right now. I’ll indicate the ones that are available on Netflix.
- Derry Girls (Netflix) – Totally family friendly and one of my favorite shows!
- Kim’s Convenience (Netflix) – Totally family friendly and one of my favorite shows.
- Schitt’s Creek – I love these crazy people.
- Sex Education (Netflix) – this one is definitely rated R, so make sure kids are safely occupied elsewhere.
- I Am Not Okay With This (Netflix)
- The End of the F***ing World (Netflix)
- Dead to Me (Netflix)
- On My Block (Netflix)
- Virgin River (Netflix)
- Dumplin’ (Netflix)
- Sierra Burgess Is a Loser (Netflix)
- The Decoy Bride (Netflix)
- Set It Up (Netflix)
- The Fundamentals of Caring (Netflix)
And the Chris Evans trio of:
Finally, I want to mention the TV series 12 Monkeys (Amazon for purchase, but also available on Hulu). I had forgotten about it until I was talking to a friend about content this afternoon. I recommended it as a time travel show and then remembered that it’s about preventing a pandemic that ends the world. That may hit a little too close to home for many right now, but if you’re up for it, it’s a wild ride and a great story.